AVG® Content Filtering
How does AVG® Content Filtering benefit you?
Fast, efficient and easy
AVG Content Filtering with patented V-routing technology is fast, flexible and highly
accurate. Fully integrated with end-point security, our very thin client architecture
keeps mobile and remote office workers productive wherever they are.
Simple and free to set up, AVG Content Filtering is the fast, flexible and highly accurate way to help your customers boost productivity.
No proxy required
Our patented V-routing technology does not require rerouting of traffic or other methods that degrade Internet speed.
Secondary local passwords
Create a secondary, local password to override blocked pages without compromising the administrative password.
Use out-of-the-box templates for quick and automatic policy setting and set flexible policies for in the office, at home or on the road.
Email and text alerts
Know what’s happening on every device, at all times with instant alerts by email or text message.
Push real-time policy and group updates to specific end-points from the cloud.
Automatic site blocking
Automatically block sites by category – over 60 million sites sorted into subgroups for increased granularity. Use flexible Block /Warn Only/Allow options for employee access to specific sites.
Provide a second line of defense
iCat Dynamic Filtering scans any pages not yet categorized in our database to ensure new threats don’t slip through.
AVG CloudCare™ Architecture
• SSL 2048-bit encryption in transit
• Multiple-layer firewalls with SPI
• Private Cloud, fully redundant data centers
• Secure user password enforcement
• Compatible with existing firewalls
• Compatible across all browsers
• Windows® XP
• Windows® XP Pro x64 Edition
• Windows® Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows® 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows® Server 2003 (R2, 32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows® Server 2008 (R2, 32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows® Small Business Server 2003
• Windows® Small Business Server 2008
• Windows® Small Business Server 2011
• Minimum & Recommended
• Intel® Pentium CPU 1.5 GHz minimum (Intel Pentium CPU 1.8 GHz recommended)
• 750 MB of free hard drive space minimum (900 MB of free hard drive space recommended)
• 512 MB of RAM
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later
• Mozilla Firefox® 2.0 or later
• Google Chrome™ 10.0 or later
• Safari® 4.0 or later
• Opera® 10.0 or later